Buffer Integrations for curating content
On Awesome and Business Plans, you’re able to add up to 15 RSS feeds to your Content Inbox for each social account that you have connected to Buffer. Once added, Buffer will pull in the recent stories and articles from those sites, and you can pick and choose which ones you’d like to share to social media. Here’s a neat video tutorial and walkthrough of setting up your Content Inbox.
If you’re looking for other ways of sharing content, perhaps you’d like to check out some of the services that are integrated with Buffer. Here’re a few ideas:
- Pocket: Send articles you’ve saved in Pocket, to your Buffer queue (or use this Zap to do it automatically).
- Feedly: Send articles you’ve favourited in Feedly to your Buffer queue (or use this Zap to do it automatically).
- Wordpress: Automatically send Wordpress blog posts to your Buffer queue.
- Quuu: Follow categories that interest you in Quuu, and have articles automatically sent to your Buffer queue. Here’s a great blog from Quuu describing this integration in a bit more detail.
- Curata: Curate content in Curata and send it to your Buffer queue.
- Crate: Curate content in Crate and send it to your Buffer queue. Here’s a great blog from Crate describing this integration in a bit more detail.
For more ideas and inspiration on curating content, check out our recent blog post:
How to Curate Content: The Secret Sauce to Getting Noticed, Becoming an Influencer, and Having Fun Online (or download it as an e-book here)