[Publish iOS] How to adjust your Posting Schedule
Each of your connected social accounts will have its own Posting Schedule. Each time that you configure there, becomes a time slot in your Queue. Then, when you're scheduling posts, you don't need to think about the date and time it should be published, all you need to do is add it to your Queue and it will automatically be placed into the next available time slot and published as part of your usual posting flow.
Follow the steps below to adjust your Posting Schedule and set the correct timezone:
- Tap the round avatar icon at the top left of your screen and tap on the social account you'd like to customize the Posting Schedule for (if it's not already selected).
- Tap the Schedules icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Under the "Posting Schedule" heading, you'll see each day listed, along with the number of posting times for each day. Tap on the day you'd like to adjust.
- You'll then see each posting time for that day listed. Tap on the time you'd like to adjust.
- Change the time as needed and then tap Use this time. You can also change any of the other posting times for the day here.
- If you'd like to add a new posting time for that day, tap Add a new time. Choose the time you'd like to add and then tap Use this time.
- Once you're happy with your changes for each day, tap Save.
- If you need to adjust the timezone, tap the current city under "Timezone".
- Tap the blue button in the middle of the screen to set the timezone to match your device, or alternatively, search for the city you'd like to set it to at the top of your screen and then tap the correct timezone.