[Publish] Scheduling Pinterest posts
Pinterest integration is only available on our Awesome and Business Plans. It is not available on the Free Plan. More information on our plans can be found here.
To schedule a pin, click on your Pinterest account avatar at the top of the composer and then click on the board you'd like to send the pin to.
The following details will be required:
- Source URL: This will be the web address the pin will redirect to. Buffer will typically pre-fill the source field if you're including a link within the body of your post.
- Image: All pins require an image. If you've pasted a link into the composer, you'll see some suggested images, which Buffer has scraped from the page that you're sharing. Click on any of the images, or feel free to upload your own.
- Text: All pins require a description, so be sure to include text in your update.
Once your pin is ready, click Add to Queue, or choose from any of the other options, described here.
- It is not possible to post to multiple Pinterest boards at once.
- It is not currently possible to post to secret Pinterest boards.
It's also possible to schedule "pin saves" using the Buffer Browser Extension. You can find instructions here.
And if you're keen to learn more about best practices for posting to Pinterest, check out the links below: