[Publish] Setting up Posting Groups
Posting Groups are only available on our Business Plans. They are not supported on the Free or Pro Plan. More information on our plans can be found here.
With Buffer Publish, you're able to schedule posts for one or multiple social accounts. Within the composer, you're able to select or deselect the social accounts you'd like to include by clicking on the avatars at the top of the composer. If you're on one of our Business Plans, you'll have access to a feature called Posting Groups.
Posting Groups are collections of social accounts, which you can use to make scheduling content to multiple social accounts quicker and easier. With the click of a button, you can select all of the social accounts that belong to a particular Posting Group. Here are a few examples of how you might like to group your social accounts:
- A Group for your business social accounts and a Group for your personal social accounts
- A Group for each social network
- A Group for each country or region
- A Group for each client (works great for agencies!)
Creating and using Posting Groups
To create a Posting Group, open up the composer and click the
Create a Group button at the top left.
Enter a name for your Group and then select which social accounts belong to it. Once you’ve finished, click
Save and Close and you’re all set!
- Your Group will now be available whenever you open up the composer from now on. Click on Group to select all of the social accounts that belong to it.
- If you’d like to rename your Group or add/remove social accounts at anytime, click on the Edit Groups button at the top of the composer. Click on the Group you’d like to modify on the left hand side. Make any adjustments and then click Save and Close. To delete a group, click the Delete Group button at the bottom.