Working at Buffer
We're always honoured to learn that Buffer is calling out to so many people as a great place to work. We'd love to share some guidance here on how we hire at Buffer!
We tend to look for the following 4 attributes:
- Alignment with the 10 Buffer values
- A bias toward action
- Buffer use and understanding of the product (read why here)
- Skill and experience in the role
We've shared more on these 4 attributes in this blog post.
You will work in the place that makes you happy, that inspires you daily, and helps you to become the person that you wish to be. You will work daily with team members scattered around the world and across time zones to build a better culture and product.
How To Apply
We post all open positions on our Journey Page here. Click on the Learn More button to read about the role and if it's something you feel aligned with, go ahead and hit Apply 😄
And if there is no role listed or none that seems to suit your skills, we'd love to hear from you nonetheless!
Feel free to subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of the Journey Page to be the first to know about new roles.
We love to see candidates fully immersing themselves in the Buffer Open Blog here. This is a great way of learning more about how we work at Buffer, the culture and values, the bootcamp period and loads more! Here are a few handy blogs you might like to check out:
- Using Values and Philosophies as a Guide: How Hiring has Evolved at Buffer
- The 10 Buffer Values and How We Act on Them Every Day
- My First Week at Buffer Bootcamp: A Diary
- How We Find the Perfect Fit With Our New Hires: Inside Buffer Bootcamp
- How We Structure Our Days as a Remote Team for Optimal Collaboration, Productivity and Creativity
- How Do Holidays Work at An International Startup? Here’s How We Do It At Buffer
- Building Deliberate Praise Into Remote Culture: 6 Methods We Use at Buffer
- Working From Home with Kids: 21 Tips From Our Remote Team
We'd also be looking for candidates who have been using Buffer for at least 3 months. We wrote here about why this is so important to us.