[Reply] Overview Report
IN THIS ARTICLE
The Overview Report is where you'll find insights on your overall conversation volume and key response times, as well as a breakdown of tags being used.
Please note, it is not currently possible to filter Reports by specific social accounts, although this is something that we'd love to add in the future. Right now, Reports will show data across all social accounts.
Keen to see Reports in action? Join a Buffer Reply webinar >>
Customising the date range
On our Professional Plan, you'll have a 30 day history. On our Business Plan, you'll have full history. More information on our plans can be found here.
Use the date picker at the top right of the page to choose a preselected or custom date range.
Along the top of the report you'll see three key stats:
- Average time to first reply (This tells you, on average, how long it takes from the moment a new message is sent by a user, to when a team member first replies. This gives you an overall "wait time" for users and is great barometer for social.)
- Number of new conversations
- Number of conversations replied to
In the chart below, you'll see the same information but on any given date. Clicking on any of the bars for a given date, will take you to a list of those conversations.
Towards the bottom of the report, you'll see a breakdown of tags, both in a table format and a pie chart. Clicking on any of tags in the table, will take you to a list of those conversations.
Reports can only be exported on our Business Plan. More information on our plans can be found here.
Various CSV exports can be downloaded from this report, by clicking the download icon at the top right of the page (next to the date picker). The exports include:
- Conversation overview: This report includes the total number of conversations each day, for the date range you've selected, along with a breakdown by message type, and average time to first reply in both minutes and days.
- Conversation overview (hourly): This report includes the same details as above, but for every hour of every day within the date range you've selected.
- Conversation details: This report includes the details of every conversation that has come in during the date range you've selected. It includes things like channel, source, social contact, message text, tags, dates, and first reply times.
- Tag overview: This report includes a list of the tags that have been used within the date range you've selected, along with the number and percentage of conversations for each tag.
Please note, it is only possible to export a maximum of 2 months worth of data at a time. Learn more here.