[Publish] Information about free trials
IN THIS ARTICLE
The following free trials are available:
- Awesome Plan: We offer a free 7 day trial of the Awesome Plan.
- Business Plans: We offer a free 14 day trial of the Business Plan.
There is no trial for the Free Plan, since it's completely free to use for as long as you'd like!
Signing up for a free trial
- It is not possible to start a trial from the Buffer mobile app (either iOS or Android). Please log in to Buffer on your computer and follow the steps below.
- It is not possible to start a free trial if you're currently on the Awesome Plan paying via the App Store on iOS or Google Play Store on Android. Please get in touch and we'd love to help with this!
Head over to the pricing page here, scroll to the bottom of the table, and click Start trial under the Awesome, Small, Medium or Large column, depending on which plan you're keen to explore. Here's what will happen next, depending on whether you currently have a Buffer account:
- If you already have a Buffer account and you're logged in, you'll be taken straight to your dashboard, with the trial enabled.
- If you already have a Buffer account and you're not logged in, you can enter your login credentials and you'll then be taken to your dashboard, with the trial enabled.
- If you don't already have a Buffer account, you'll just need to enter your email address and a password and that will get you going!
For more information about our plans, and guidance on choosing the right one for you, please head over to this article. If you're keen to try an Enterprise Plan (150+ social accounts and 25+ team members), please get in touch and we'd be delighted to create a custom trial for you.
Completing a trial and upgrading your plan
At the end of your trial, if you're happy to move forward with the subscription, all you need to do is head to My Account > Billing > Complete Trial and Upgrade Now. From there, you'll be able to enter your credit card details, choose a monthly or yearly billing cycle and you should be all set! We won't take the first payment until your trial is due to end, so you can always do this earlier if you'd like to.
The transition from trial to subscription is seamless and all of your connected social accounts, scheduled posts and analytics will remain in place.